Complaints procedure regarding training courses
1. A complaint is an expression of displeasure or dissatisfaction when an appointment by HypnosisMentor not being met or when someone disagrees with the way they are being treated or handled by one of our employees A complaint received will be kept confidential at all times.
2. Complaints shall be addressed in writing within a period of 14 days of their occurrence to the director of HypnoseMentor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. The director shall gather all necessary information regarding the complaint and attempt to resolve the complaint promptly. An acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint will be sent within one week. Within four weeks we will try to reach a resolution of the complaint. If more time is involved, this will be fed back to the person who filed the complaint
4. If we are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution with the complainant, we will refer you to the Geschillencommissie NRTO
5. Each year, the director draws up a list of the complaints received and the manner in which they have been handled. A resolved complaint is kept for a period of one year in the appropriate file.