This privacy statement was changed on 15-2-2020
HypnosisMentor, located at Hoevestein 12, 4903 SC Oosterhout, provides services and products. For the correct implementation of these services and the sales of products, we process personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
The personal data we process depends on the form of service. For a newsletter, we don’t need more information than name details and email address. When it comes to signing up for a course or training, data relevant in the context of training such as presence, results, feedback, certificate/diploma data etc. can be recorded. When signing up for a hypotherapy session, we ask for health information.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
HypnosisMentor only processes special and/or sensitive personal data when applying for hypnosis sessions regarding health and where applicable the data of persons under the age of 16 applies by the parent(s) or carer(s). We have no intention of collecting data on website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, We cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, so as to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that without that consent we have recorded personal information about a minor, please contact us through email@example.com, we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
HypnosisMentor processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For careful handling of orders and sign-ups for our various forms of service. We want to be able to inform you by email and or phone about change and other important information.
- To send our newsletter with information about hypnosis and hypnotherapy and our range of products and services.
- HypnosisMentor also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
HypnosisMentor does not share your data with other parties with the exception of a number of courses and masterclasses. Where information is shared, for example for the granting of a diploma or certificate, the registration form explicitly asks permission to share the data. With companies processing your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. HypnosisMentor remains responsible for these processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
HypnosisMentor does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Newsletters The data needed to ship the newsletter will be kept until the time you write it out.
- Training/courses Hypnosis mentor keeps the personal data as necessary for as long as necessary, among other things, for the re-provision of a copy of the diploma, invite it to succession meetings.
- Hypnosis community To join the HypnoseCommunity we need your name and email address. Furthermore, you decide which data you capture and want to share through the HypnoseCommunity. If you wish to cancel your membership you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which we will remove your data from the HypnoseCommunity.
- The seven-year period is held for the retention of the other personal data.
- HypnosisMentor may retain personal data longer if there are circumstances that give rise to this.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data. Where a registration or membership applies, you can unsubscribe directly from the newsletter, we will delete your profile from the Hypnosis Community on request. All this subject to the requirements of the law regarding retention periods of certain data.
How we protect personal data
HypnosisMentor takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or through:
4903 SC Oosterhout