activeFlow® Active Alert HypnosisHypnosis by active movements
activeFlow® Active Alert Hypnosis in short
activeFlow® Active Alert Hypnosis (AAH) means hypnosis and use hypnosis through movements, for example by pedalling on a bicycle trainer. Unlike the commonly used relaxation hypnosis, the Active Alert Hypnosis achieves hypnotic phenomena through monotonous movements. For the induction and support of activeFlow® hypnosis, words such as ‘more awake’, ‘brighter and clearer’, ‘active’, ‘alert’, ‘ your legs move automatic’.
What do you get
- This course covers 2 days of classroom teaching in the English language
- Manual in the Dutch language
- After this training you can work in a new way with numerous problems as defined in the content of this training.
- After the training you can immediately work with the learned techniques, mainly focused on personal development of your client.
- The seminar is tailored to people who have the opportunity to use what they have learned in their professional environment shortly after the training.
- It is a valuable addition for those who have completed hypnosis, NLP or similar courses or who have studied communication or psychotherapy or similar qualifications in the fields of coaching, consulting, training or therapy.
For this training, accreditation is applied for at HBO level at KTNO.
- History and state of the art of research, comparison with other inductions
- Standard induction
- Various inductions Regression in an active-alert state and abreactions; parts therapy
- Use of personal positive resources and relive past experiences of high competence
- Swish as a method for re-anchoring
- Practical exercises
- To overcome stuttering
- Do excellent presentations
- Presentation fears: To master employment interviews
- Successfully pass examinations, for example for getting the driving license
- To enhance concentration
- Overcome de-motivation
- Help to bring lightness in depressive disgruntlement Active-alert hypnosis in sports
- Get over physical discomfort
- The Milton hypnotic language model for the creation of own scripts
- Flow states and Zone awareness Movement and learning.
- How to use the active-alert hypnosis for learning.
This course has 16 hours of classroom education and you are expected to spend at least 10 hours studying and working out the study material and a number of assignments.
For whom is this training
- This advanced training program is tailored to coaches, therapists, sports psychologists, psychotherapists, personal trainers and other people who work professionally in the field of personal development.
- This training is given at HBO level. HBO is asked to think and work level.
activeFlow Active Alert Hypnosis
Two day training
30 September - 1 October 2021
From 09.00 - 17.00/18.00 o'clock
Location: Hoevestein 12
4903 SC Oosterhout
Teacher: Claude Ribaux
Training in the English language
Manual in the English or Dutch language
This training is provided by Claude Ribaux
The costs for this training are € 75 registration fee plus € 697, – training costs.
- This is a classroom education with at least 10 participants.
- Registration does not automatically give the right to participate. Participation is determined in order of entry of the notification. Hypnosis Mentor reserves the right to refuse registration.
- In case of cancellation by hypnosis Mentor due to force majeure or too few participants (hypnosis Mentor may decide to cancel with less than 10 participants) it is already paid within 14 days refunded. HypnosisMentor cannot be held responsible for costs incurred by the participant himself as part of the training, such as travel and subsistence expenses, please contact us before booking your hotel.
- Coffee, tea, water are included. Lunch is not included.
- The training is in the English language. The training material is presented in the Dutch or English language
- After successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate.
- You can cancel the training within 14 days, and you will be refunded the full amount. After that you can cancel up to 14 days prior to the training, where you are entitled to return the training costs with the exception of the enrolment fee. In case of cancellation within 7 days before the start of the course, your HypnoseMentor owes the full amount. In case of illness or force majeure you have the possibility to participate in the following training, under the condition that this training is not fully booked within seven days before the start.
- When handing out the training material, you will be asked to sign a copyright declaration regarding the intellectual property that is based on activeFlow®.
- It is not allowed to take pictures, videos or audio recordings during the training.
- On this course the General conditions of the Hypnosis mentor apply.